Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Grow Your Own Mushroom Garden at Home ? Kam Family Blog

Posted: September 19, 2012 by Nathan Kam in Home Garden
Tags: back to the roots, Home gardening, mushrooms

20120919-062542.jpg

When my colleague offered me the chance to receive a free Back to the Roots mushroom kit, I couldn?t pass up the opportunity to grow some fungus at home. Now that the kit has arrived, we?re anxious to see how this thing works.

Over the next few weeks, stay tuned as we track the progress right here. The product claims to produce up to ?1.5 pounds of gourmet, tasty oyster mushrooms per box?harvest your first crop in as little as 10 days!?

Sounds good to me!

As we get this project started, it reminds me of a joke my buddy Regan used to tell. It was about his desire to open a venue in Honolulu called ?Club Mushroom.? You know, where the ladies can meet all the ?fungis? (fun guys) in town.

Okay, lame I admit, but oh so relevant for this post.

Stay tuned for updates as things progress.

-NGK

Like this:

Be the first to like this.

Source: http://kamfamily.wordpress.com/2012/09/19/grow-your-own-mushroom-garden-at-home/

j.r. martinez lance ball lance ball kansas city chiefs chiefs kc chiefs kc chiefs

No comments:

Post a Comment